Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Every Time

🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump, Prescott Valley, AZ

4PM ET

https://rumble.com/v5ih2lu-live-president-trump-holds-a-rally-in-prescott-valley-az-101324.html?e9s=rel_v2_ep

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Did you know about
Hunter Biden in Prescott?

Oh I cannot wait to expose this one.
It involves a rental vehicle being
abandoned with
multiple identification resources.😳

Honestly believe this was…
Hunter Biden’s demise.
Was he to blame for SRA?

Satanic Ritual Abuse
IS
MAINSTREAM ACCEPTANCE!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I was told tunnels under many so called MSM places and snuff rooms etc.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The tunnels in every town connect to
schools and churches.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I also BELIEVE somehow repetitive Street names have to do with tunneling systems below ground Theory only so far but I have thought that long ass time.

Stephanie, if this is true, and I rather doubt it's false, then it's absolutely mind-blowing because it means that they have been controlling, torturing and murdering us for thousands of years.
Or it will wind up being PROOF.
Connecting the dots.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

They have, and all the tunnels tie in. And maybe the street names are their codes and coordinates for tunnels. Hidden in plain site, and maybe if we figure that out, we can end this sooner.

Thinking, why would they go through the trouble, the time, money and energy to build tunnels that had arbitrary endpoints?
They did go about their business in a most structured way.
So, what about Obelisks, like The Washington Monument?
2 Chron 31-1 "Now when all of this was finished, all Israel who were present went out to the cities of Judah, and smashed the [pagan] pillars (obelisks, memorial stones) in pieces, cut down the Asherim (wooden symbols of a female deity), and tore down the high places and the altars [of idolatry] throughout all Judah and Benjamin, as well as in Ephraim and Manasseh, until they had destroyed them all. Then all the sons (descendants) of Israel returned to their own cities, each to his own property."
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Obelisks

(1) Show this thread