There is no gas, no eggs, no water, and lots of downed trees, but give it a day or 2 for initial cleanup and for gas stations and groceries stores to get deliveries in central Florida.

Pray for the families that are flooded out of their homes, and ask God to grant them the calm needed to get through this.

Thank you to Desantis: he was right on the mark with how he handled things, and his news updates kept a lot of people calm, and fook the asshole journalists that tried to give him a hard time while asking questions.

And FEMA should know right now that we are going to go after them for not doing their job in NC and here in Florida.

Be on FEMA like a fly on rice!!

And talk about the weather manipulation. We know they are doing this to us to kill people and harm people.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@lmp98) can see their posts

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Iā€™m in WNC and we also had no access to gas, stores, etc. for the first few days. But the goodness of humanity came through and brought supplies in quickly. If you meet anyone there who panics, try to reassure them that all will be fine. Just get through the first couple of days and help is probably already on the way-especially with DeSantis at the helm. So glad you are okay, CM. Sending love and prayers your way.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

We don't know for sure yet.

Most likely a black hat operation that the white hats used to flood the tunnels.

Most of the bodies being recovered are people who are not known in their area.

The big thing for me is that Walt Disney World flooded.

There's SOMETHING to that.

Glad you're safe CM, as are all of the people I know in Florida šŸ˜Ž

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

ty

I would not be sad if disney shut down

(1) Show this thread

šŸ’–We are all Godā€™s children.šŸ’–

Thanking God you are alrightšŸ™
Often been made to feel stupid for knowing weather warfare is being waged on the nationā€™s people. Even patriots ridicule the idea of controlling weather, believing they know better. But gratified to see some ā€˜expertsā€™ now saying many countries are using weather control systems. China says it aims to control 60% of its weather. Dane Wigington is a hero whoā€™s studies have educated me and now many others are consulting him. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing all those affected by extreme people doing extremely evil things to good people.šŸ™šŸ¦…šŸ˜‡šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā™„ļøšŸŖƒ