PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY NEXT LOVE, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR IT BUT I VE BEEN SEEING THE VISUALS THAT MAKES ME FEEL PURE JOY BLISS SMILES A LOT

LORD, I COME BEFORE YOU TODAY PRAYING OVER EVERY WEATHER SYSTEM.
LORD, THERE ARE HURRICANES, VOLCANOE,S TORNADOES AND OTHER WEATHER SYSTEM THREATENING OUR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD.

LORD, YOU SAID ON YOUR WORD IN JOHN 10:10, THE THEIF COMETH NOT, BUT FOR TO STEAL, AND TO KILL, AND TO DESTROY…

LORD, WE KNOW THESE WEATHER SYSTEMS ARE NOT FROM YOU.
YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD IN JOH 10:10 I HAVE COME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE, AND THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

LORD, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD MARK 11:23…THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUTAIN, BE THOU REMOVED AND BE THOU CAST UNTO THE SEA; AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART, BUT SHALL BELIEVE THAT THOSE THINGS WHICH HE SAIDTH SHALL COME TO PASS; HE SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.

SO LORD, RIGH NOW I SPEAK TO HURRICANES - VOLCANOES - TORNADOES AND EVERY WEATHER SYSTEM THREATENING OUR LAND.

I COMMAND THEM TO CEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS

(carries into the comments)

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response FLa. Patriot7 to her Publication

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

We're ALL Praying At The Same Time With The Same Words!
Mother Said She Just Asked Jesus, Father God To Dissipate Milton...I Said I Just Said The Same!

Holy Spirit Is Directing Our Words So We're ALL Using The Same Words In Unison!

Father God Loves His Children! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•

Jesus Christ Yeshua Messiah Precious Beautiful Holy Almighty
Thank You Father God For Hearing Our Prayers!
Thank You Jesus For
Hearing Our Prayers!

Jesus Name
Thank You Father God
For Dissipating Milton,
Destroying Everything That
Creates Evil Weather!

AMEN AND AMEN AMERICA!

Thank You Mighty
Patriot Prayer Warriors!
You Rock!

PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY NEXT LOVE, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR IT BUT I VE BEEN SEEING THE VISUALS THAT MAKES ME FEEL PURE JOY BLISS SMILES A LOT

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

God is showing us we can all come together and we WILL make it through STRONGER ...Thank you!!!

AMEN! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•

AMEN! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•

10-4!!! 🀸

Interesting... Today before your post...
I was reading another website AND a thread popped up about Art Bell
asked his listeners to pray collectively against the hurricane years ago.

Yeppers... It's dissipated!

We ALWAYS Pray In Jesus Name Father God Dissipate tornadic activity...They dissipate in front of our eyes. I'm watching live
storm chasers, Praying for Father God to dissipate those funnels and the chasers many times have said "that dang thing just dissipated!" Lol

I know chasers want activity for important information, but I'm doin' MY job too!
10-4?
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•

Love It!

Praise Father God!!!
Praise Yeshua!!!

Love Y'all! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Keep On Keepin' On!

In response FLa. Patriot7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

AMEN, I've been doing this prayer every hour until the storm passes and my eye is on Jesus and focused!!
God bless you -Praise Father God!!!!! Praise Yeshua!!!
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™