WHY IS THIS MOVIE TAKING SO LONG?
OBAMA PARDONED EVERYBODY!

Except Obama wasn’t even a legitimate president and nothing he did was legal. It’s all null and void so shouldn’t matter.
If all it takes for a fake president to pardon everyone, Biden could just pardon all his minions every day and nothing could ever happen against them.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Xcoastie in this post can reply

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

Obama's presidency would have to be declared illegitimate by a court of law [Supreme Court] before it could be declared null and void. Even though he lied about who he was, he was legally elected President in 2008.
Biden's presidency is a fabricated one. At most he is president of a bankrupt defunct US Corporation. Biden is being played by an actor wearing a silicone mask.
The real Senator Biden was found guilty of treason and other high crimes and executed in 2019. I believe this date is correct.

We have all learned now that the Supreme Court is the most corrupted Judicial Court within the United States of America

SAVE THE CHILDREN... KNOWLEDGE IS OUR POWER. GOD WINS

He was select, voting both times, my vote was changed to vote for odumbo, I caught it and yelled out, the lady said I'll change it back, I told my husband check his vote, it changed to odumbo, I turn and told the whole building...I'm like how can they change it " ' I told people while walking out, it spread fast.
It's forever been a fraud.. Little girl on yout proved that EvErY president's are related, but a view. Very impressive young lady. https://youtu.be/HGrbJ4_jcc8?si=2eSPu_NJ_VV-rY9P
Trump is related to killary, Links So many rabbit holes, never ending evil, Soon over. Blessings

12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England - YouTube

As seen on Contagion News http://www.contagionnews.com

(2) Show this thread