WHY IS THIS MOVIE TAKING SO LONG?
OBAMA PARDONED EVERYBODY!

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Another PsyOp ruse making people believe they're 'watching a movie' - is that what those who've experienced the recent storms think that?

#BogusLies

These that say they have to abide by the Law, what Law are they abiding to, under? The Law of GOD? Law of a Constitution that was dismissed and isn't the Law today.
Expecting the Lawless to abide by any other Law than theirs is Fallacy.
The d'vil isn't giving up and of his Power or Dictating over the world system.
Trump. Who is he really? and is this the real one? some say he's been replaced (how long ago).
None are Good no not None.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?q=none+good

In response Free Bird to her Publication

The real Trump is safe and protected in Cheyenne Mountain Complex. Along with other prime targets of the Cabal.
The HAARP driven hurricanes were cover for the taking out of human trafficking tunnels below North Carolina and Florida. Places like Asheville, Vanderbilt Estate, Disney World and prolly other places we don't know about.
There has been much ado about this longest running movie.
Instead think of it as the most significant
worldwide military operation to destroy the
evil forces on earth. The Deep State and the Church of Satan will be finally gone.

(1) Show this thread

Illegal President. Everything he did is invalid, starting with he's an American Citizen.. Fraud visciates Everything!
In addition, he's Muslim, which he openly admitted. Muslims hate Christians.
https://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY?si=oN8cn25SMtSuXrpN

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Obama admits that he is a Muslim. Obama bowing before a Muslim king. Obama talking about his Muslim family. Obama quoting from the Koran. Obama defending Is...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

People forget that he’s a luciferian. He worships satan. Islam is their cover.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

it wasn't just those few in DC that needed to be stung and caught.

A wide and deep net

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Corporation President 1871
The Peoples President 1776
So confusing

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Evil Frauds in my book

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Except Obama wasn’t even a legitimate president and nothing he did was legal. It’s all null and void so shouldn’t matter.
If all it takes for a fake president to pardon everyone, Biden could just pardon all his minions every day and nothing could ever happen against them.

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

Obama's presidency would have to be declared illegitimate by a court of law [Supreme Court] before it could be declared null and void. Even though he lied about who he was, he was legally elected President in 2008.
Biden's presidency is a fabricated one. At most he is president of a bankrupt defunct US Corporation. Biden is being played by an actor wearing a silicone mask.
The real Senator Biden was found guilty of treason and other high crimes and executed in 2019. I believe this date is correct.

(1) Show this thread