Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

More so, sun gazing at sunrise helps signal your body with its timing and it allows you to get better sleep. I rarely ever wear one with the exception of driving on the road and there is glares like Carol (in the other comment) said. I work outdoor all the time and wear a hat if needed. Plus, I never use sun lotion as it's another alternative that completely blocks your ability to absorb sunlight properly. Look at all the paintings back in the 1700's and 1800's, they wear hats and roll up their sleeves. Sunglasses may be a nice fashion tread but it destroys your health.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I stopped wearing sunglasses abut 3 years ago. I only wear them if I am doing activities in snow and bright sun, or while driving if the sun is producing glare. Seeing the world in natural light is wonderful, and I sleep so well. The eyes adjust quite easily. I wear a sun visor to protect my facial skin but my eyes can absorb the light that keep my pineal gland functioning well. 😇