PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY NEXT LOVE, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR IT BUT I VE BEEN SEEING THE VISUALS THAT MAKES ME FEEL PURE JOY BLISS SMILES A LOT

LORD, I COME BEFORE YOU TODAY PRAYING OVER EVERY WEATHER SYSTEM.
LORD, THERE ARE HURRICANES, VOLCANOE,S TORNADOES AND OTHER WEATHER SYSTEM THREATENING OUR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD.

LORD, YOU SAID ON YOUR WORD IN JOHN 10:10, THE THEIF COMETH NOT, BUT FOR TO STEAL, AND TO KILL, AND TO DESTROY…

LORD, WE KNOW THESE WEATHER SYSTEMS ARE NOT FROM YOU.
YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD IN JOH 10:10 I HAVE COME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE, AND THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

LORD, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD MARK 11:23…THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUTAIN, BE THOU REMOVED AND BE THOU CAST UNTO THE SEA; AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART, BUT SHALL BELIEVE THAT THOSE THINGS WHICH HE SAIDTH SHALL COME TO PASS; HE SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.

SO LORD, RIGH NOW I SPEAK TO HURRICANES - VOLCANOES - TORNADOES AND EVERY WEATHER SYSTEM THREATENING OUR LAND.

I COMMAND THEM TO CEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS

(carries into the comments)

Amen! Father God in Jesus name, I pray for the intervention by your hand to dissipate these hurricanes, send your angels father God to dismember and eliminate. I decree and declare that Justice will prevail and all injustice will be exposed and defeated, in Jesus name Amen.

In response FLa. Patriot7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Annie172123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie D-W, click on at the bottom under it