I could really use some prayers today. At 613 AM this morning, I lost my brother Curtis. I can't stop crying. He's been through so much. He had a brain tumor that was removed in 2010 came back, removed in 2022, came back and they removed it again in September. I got a call this morning at 1244 and they said he had vomited and aspirated into his lungs. Rushed to Jacksonville and arrived at 6 and by 613 he was gone. I'm beyond devastated. He was my first best friend. And miss him terribly. He was a drummer for several metal bands in the 80s and 90s. The metal community is mourning along with our family. Thank you for the prayers, we definitely need them.

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

May you be at peace and know your brother will always be with you

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Laura luuu to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers on this difficult time. God bless you and your family
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

I'm sorry for your loss. May the love and support of your family and friends help you through your sorrow. Your friends at AU are praying for you.
💔🐸❤️

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏 I will keep you & your family in my prayers 🙏#BlessUp

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟
There is no way you can ever fully express the pain of losing a brother / best friend, and there is no way you can make others understand the pain you have endured. So please, Be... oh so gentle with yourself.

Many heartfelt thoughts and prayers dear 💓and may those close to you, your friends and family, care and support you through this difficult time in your life. God bless.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

My Sincere Condolences to you and your family.
🙏🙏🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

Praying for you

In response Cleo to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Ultra, words can be hard to find when you're drowning in grief, and the pain and sorrow of loss. Prayer lifts the burden of sorrow and allows us an opportunity to draw upon God's strength and comfort. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved brother, Curtis.

Heavenly Father, as our dear friend navigates the depths of grief, we ask for your healing touch. Mend the brokenness that is felt in so many hearts; Curtis is loved and he will be missed. Comfort his family and his friends. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Made a prayer for you and your family. My condolences.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Oh Ultra Maga, I am so sorry to hear about your brother and best friend's death. Praying for you brother.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot and her loved ones as they mourn the loss of her beloved brother, Curtis. May his soul have been forgiven all sin as he entered into Your heavenly Kingdom, Bless his loved ones with a rock-solid faith in You, love, support, strength, comfort, and peace of mind that Curtis is found in Your loving Arms. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣💕😢💕👣🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

I’m very sorry that you lost your brother. Prayers for all.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your fam and friends.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I’m so terribly sorry for your loss, Ultra. From the outside perspective, I will say it was such a blessed that you were able to be there before he passed, even if just a few minutes. God arranged that for you. Also, the timing of his passing while the world is going crazy tells me that God took him for a new and greater purpose. You will be made to understand someday. In the meantime, I pray for the Holy Spirit to put in your heart a peace beyond understanding in this difficult time. Sending lots of love and prayers your way. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹🙏🙏🙏

In response The Real Me to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

God, Family and Trump. Conservative President Trump Supporter Veteran, Patriot. Zephyrhills, Florida, United States

I'm so very sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your brother Curtis. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.
🙏 🙏 🙏

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Prayers going out to you! It's hard to lose a family member especially if you were close. I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY GOD SO SORRY 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

So sorry for your loss... May God wrap his loving arms around you and ease your pain.

In response I am What I am to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Dear Lord thank you for the life of Curtis, thank you for blessing and healing him in your Divine Mercy. Thank you for bringing him home to your Kingdom of Heaven. Thank you for comforting Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot and their family and all who love Curtis. They will reunite in the Hereafter with you Lord🙏😇🦅🇺🇸♥️😘

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread