Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Do you really believe that they would be lying on the road like that?! It can be seen that you do not go into the forest and do not know the wildlife, how it behaves.
This looks like killing a big doe and stealing the cubs to make money on social media.
That bitch that can be heard in that video should be secured by the police.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

They were probably weak & cold…
Pavement absorbs heat during the day & radiates warmth. They look exhausted to me. They should have normally bolted in close proximity to a person.

NEVER would a deer leave the little deer there in the middle of the road, and NEVER would these shy little animals walk out of the birch forest onto the road alone.
Have you ever seen an abandoned little doe, or little abandoned rabbits? I have, countless times. They always stay in their beds and wait for their mother, and don't even move from there.
And the next logical thing. If you're helping someone and you know they're in pain, do you film it? I don't.

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

True. The mother could have been hit & killed there at that road. In that case, the babies had no where to go.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

The mother never took cubs that small in road, believe me. They killed her, they set the cubs up, or it's a communication for trade of human children.
In any case, this would merit the attention of a non-corrupt military or police force.

(1) Show this thread