Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🐸IMPORTANT!! 🐸
Hello fellow followers! As of last Wed. I no longer have internet access and long story short told HughesNet to stick it!
I am working on a solution and will hopefully be back online soon.
Miss you all, Jim
@Jimbo0566

Hello again everyone, I really missed you guys but I'm finally back online again after 11 long aggravating days without anything! 😩
I signed up with Elon Musk's Starlink Internet and got my Starter Kit arrived this afternoon. I should have told HughesNet to take a hike a long time ago!
It's going to take a little bit to catch up so bear with me!
Thanks, Jim
@Jimbo0566 🐸

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Glad to see you back Jimbo!! 👏👏 YAY for Starlink!!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I've been listening to
NC Ham Radio Repeater
For Appalachian Mountain Folks.

Lots Of Real Time Information.

7pm Eastern daily news updates about what's going on with everyone.

https://m.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/42258

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

God Bless You And Yours!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼
Welcome Home Jimbo.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

This video will help give you
an idea...help you catch up a bit. Terrible happenings...
published 9.30.24.

https://youtu.be/si9kPy7IffU?si=h5zT5xDV5JE_GTBU

SC pilot's rescue mission thwarted due to arrest threat - YouTube

SC pilot's rescue mission thwarted due to arrest threatThanks for stopping by Queen City News' YouTube channel! We’re proud to bring you local stories, break...

Very glad you're back, Jimbo!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Glad you're back Jimbo, we missed you!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

welcome back. always look forward to your posts. praying all is well.

We missed you, too. Glad you are safe. Hurray for you w/Star link - hope it delivers in spades for you and everyone there.
Looking forward to your posts.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Very glad your back. Y'All doin' OK?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Glad you are back!