🐸IMPORTANT!! 🐸
Hello fellow followers! As of last Wed. I no longer have internet access and long story short told HughesNet to stick it!
I am working on a solution and will hopefully be back online soon.
Miss you all, Jim
@Jimbo0566

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

🙏💕

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Hello again everyone, I really missed you guys but I'm finally back online again after 11 long aggravating days without anything! 😩
I signed up with Elon Musk's Starlink Internet and got my Starter Kit arrived this afternoon. I should have told HughesNet to take a hike a long time ago!
It's going to take a little bit to catch up so bear with me!
Thanks, Jim
@Jimbo0566 🐸

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Glad to see you back Jimbo!! 👏👏 YAY for Starlink!!

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

(10) Show this thread

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

I use Starlink for home and business. Love it!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

10-4 rubber ducky

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Hurry back. We will hold the line.

Godspeed Jimbo🙏🙏🙏 You were the first to welcome me to AU. Ty😊🧡

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Hope to see you soon, Jimbo.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HURRY BACK JIMBO

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Looking forward to your speedy return! 😊

get back on soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!