Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

My message to FEMA: if you are trying to stop people from helping others who need help 👇👇👇

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

the lists is a mile long this past week. those that thought they were doing the right thing?? tribunaLs. interference of this election is punishable by death.. allowing the deaths of thousands is punishable by death...no bargains.. end of that story..

I don't believe the election will take place.

Trump has a huge election fraud task force in place to prevent a theft.

[They] know it.

Hence HAARP trying to cause destruction and chaos to the country in the meantime.

Sadly, most people STILL aren't recognizing what's REALLY going on.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

a tarot reader i listen to who is well known did a read on the election... various outcomes... confusing... trump wins.. she doesnt call it done. she challenges with a fix. goes to scotus so days of chaos ( their good at that) and then he wins.. OR she wins (cheat of course) he challenges and then of course wins.. or there is a big exposure about you know who and what (s)he historically has done (its so long) before the final voting and its a done deal with no vote. scotus comes out and finds he won in 2020 and will continue without an election until a new election for all the different reasons with a new government.. pick one???? its crazy so dont put your alumnal foil hat away..

trust me i know.. daughter for one.. not even the bad stuff going on in NC.