Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

I’ve heard about the Lithium mines in the mountains! 🏔️

I’ve heard about Black Rock and Vanguard being heavily invested in that area!!

What I didn’t know was, Who was so heavily invested into Black Rock!! 👀

Listen to This!! 🔊🎧👇👇👇
https://x.com/JamesPleickhar2/status/1842540324238889143

More lies and half truths, Quit getting your info from Tik Tok morons who just want clicks.
Kamala's husband is not the largest shareholder in BlackRock and is not even mentioned with the true largest individual shareholders who are Susan Wagner, Laurence Fink, Robert Kapito, J. Richard Kushel, and Murry Gerber.
Kamala Harris has absolutely no power to authorize any permits involved in the mines reopening that is up to the City, State and Federal regulatory agencies. The whole reopening of the mine at Kings Mountain is being funded in part with grants from the US government as lithium is being seen as a national security issue. His "proof at the end was hogwash that meant nothing and he knew nobody would take the time to research it. I did and he is a liar pure and simple.
They can't ban Tik Tok soon enough

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it