I’ve heard about the Lithium mines in the mountains! 🏔️

I’ve heard about Black Rock and Vanguard being heavily invested in that area!!

What I didn’t know was, Who was so heavily invested into Black Rock!! 👀

Listen to This!! 🔊🎧👇👇👇
https://x.com/JamesPleickhar2/status/1842540324238889143

Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

More lies and half truths, Quit getting your info from Tik Tok morons who just want clicks.
Kamala's husband is not the largest shareholder in BlackRock and is not even mentioned with the true largest individual shareholders who are Susan Wagner, Laurence Fink, Robert Kapito, J. Richard Kushel, and Murry Gerber.
Kamala Harris has absolutely no power to authorize any permits involved in the mines reopening that is up to the City, State and Federal regulatory agencies. The whole reopening of the mine at Kings Mountain is being funded in part with grants from the US government as lithium is being seen as a national security issue. His "proof at the end was hogwash that meant nothing and he knew nobody would take the time to research it. I did and he is a liar pure and simple.
They can't ban Tik Tok soon enough

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And the two would be assassin's had ties to Blackrock also, starring in their TV commercials. Bet the FBI doesn't connect the dots. It's their job to cover it up.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

1. we can not "patriot" our way of removing evil from the earth... that is for God and God Alone

2. we can not "patriot" our way out of God's Tribulation (which is HOLY and JUST and NECESSARY)

3. we can not "patriot" our way out of Christ's Return and The Father's KINGDOM COME 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXR33QVwEw0

Revelation in The Stars on October 9th, 2024 - YouTube

► Original FULL VIDEO from Blow The Shofar:https://youtu.be/np7tad9Dvj8▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The whole original video stood out to me but I just wanted to show you these...

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

If this is true, the ads in NC for DJT need to pick this up.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
God creates beauty
Satan destroys
Humans seem to have lost their faith in God
imo

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

By the grace and mercy of God Almighty, we are going to defeat the evil that has sought to destroy us.

(1) Show this thread