FEMA Director Deanne Criswell will be coming before the Oversight Committee and will receive the full Kimberly Cheatle treatment.

Probably worse.

FEMA is confiscating supplies, blocking help to Helene survivors, and using disaster relief funds to house illegals.

Resign Deanne.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Should be murder people are dying!

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

Are we sure she will be the one going - or is there going to be a clone..... I mean do people really think the real ones go to this shyt?

Where are the LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT on this ISSUE America

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Some good ones helping, 1 report of being harassed, a group of men carrying maaged to get their loads to the people who needed them. They said they would not be stopped from delivering items to those who need them.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hmmmm, wouldn’t want to be her!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Diversity hire.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

highwaymen
robbers
pirates
bandits