We thankyou !!

This man right here: Jimmy Finch, from Clarksville, Tennessee drove his personal BBQ rig 2-hours to a devastated Mayfield, Kentucky with as many hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, soy patties, eggs, bread, etc. as he could and setup right in the middle of Mayfield and did what needed to be done: cook & feed those that had everything (literally) blown away.

He’s just cooking for those in need. He’s not a rich man by any means.

IF you are observant enough you will see the little magnetic sign on his truck. He’s not a BBQ’er by trade. The sign on his truck says “lawn care”. Lawn. Care. Not a millionaire’s job but this man’s heart must be made of gold.

He’s going back tomorrow to feed more people, again. There’s detailed info if you search his name. I’m hoping a real millionaire or two (or ten) follow what just a common, but caring man has stepped up to do.

~Frank Melgoza

America needs more heroes like this.

❤️⭐️

Only people mentioned by @UpInHeights in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carrie Adams to her Publication

May God bless this patriot richly. 🥰

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

the true heros come out when its the worst. thank you from my heart and soul Jimmy!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Jimmy Finch is a HERO! Thank You Jimmy!

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

God bless you, Jimmy Finch.