😻 This I believe: "The Military are all over it" πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–#HELENE

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 10-3-24 Marjorie Taylor Greene @ mtgreenee
πŸŒͺ️ "Yes they can control the weather.
It's ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can't be done." πŸŒ€

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– There is no way President/CiC Trump & QTeam
would abandon Americans after the HAARP attack by the DS.

There are more good people in the world than there are bad.

πŸŽ₯ We are in the "Show The People" part of the movie.
We're heading towards an Election most don't believe will happen.
Yes, the war is real, but help is also real.
Our Military are in North Carolina, GA & TN.
Hold on. We are so close to the end of this phase πŸ©·πŸ•ŠοΈ

I don't pretend to understand#ThePlan but I Trust it πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

On controlling the weather, If this is Biblical, we might want to consider Fallen Angel Technology. Before Noah's flood, the Bible says it never even rained on earth. Says the Lord made a dew to fall onto the earth every night to water the ground. Hence the Sun, warm light, and the moon cool light. Change in temperature would have caused a dew to fall on the earth.
What bothers me is the Fallen Angels, and their technology show up in Genesis chapter 6. Way before Noah's flood.
Makes me wonder.
The Bible says there is nothing new under the Sun. If God doesn't interfere with our free will, then why cause the flood, or did He?
I don't know, but it sure gives me pause to think of Trump on the side of the God of the Bible, and Satan in the Vatican, there is a choice to be made. But, Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14
Continued in first comment...

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.…

Don't forget Rev13's *2nd* beast (who hardly ever even gets mentioned much less studied) and the last great deception it indicates.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/usa-in-bible-prophecy

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Oh, I haven't forgotten. The deception that cut me to my core was the corrupt medical field. I just wanted to help people, but they won't let you.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

That's a very good in-depth line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little Biblical study on the 2nd beast if it's a subject you haven't delved much into.

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" Is28:9-10

(1) Show this thread