1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Accounts of "all" sizes are needed to spread information faster. God bless those providing aid and rescue to those in need. 🙏
Don't ever think your account is too small to play a part in this war against evil.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

'Tis why I also shared! Mine is not a big account!💛

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

😊 You are a force to be reckoned with Kris! Without question you are one of the most active accounts I know! I was actually trying to encourage those who haven't been here long with just a handful of connections. You never know how many people you may reach with each post. It only takes one match to ignite a fire.🔥

Awww TY!!! You are too kind!!!

But yes, we need to share the Light!💛

Amen! How are you and your loved ones? Have you been able to get necessary food and supplies? Do you have electricity?

Yes to all that, we are all Great and have all our necessities and electricity and phones/internet!!!

TY for asking!!!

We are here and alive to keep fighting!!! God Blessed us here with the Eye of the Storm!!! We are Thankful and Grateful!!!💛

Praise Jesus! That is wonderful to know you and your loved ones are well.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

TY!!!