Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

And what a truly great afternoon it has been!!! Let's get kracken!!!!

Father, Marine, Patriot. Biden will never be my president #MAGAFOREVER

Happy Saturday Master Chief! Vibes flyin high today! I sense MAJOR BQQMS INCOMING THIS COMING WEEK! Pain is finally coming!

Good afternoon brother Vincent.

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

Good Afternoon!

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Hi VK!!! So glad I found you here. Got kicked off of Twatter a while ago and just recently found this platform.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It most certainly is!!!

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

Hi VK!

Time for patriots to get their big win now? So tired of COVID land, just got married and we can't even find anything special to do...

Beautiful ufo/orb and sun ring video I took in NH Mountains USA today. Tw is dead; not one response. Hello old crew! Sending high love vibrations and hugs out. At the moment I’m more convinced there is life in the Universe and none left on Social Media or maybe planet Earth. Very quiet before THE storm. Enjoy!

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Listening to all these pedos call President Trump guilty of inciting Inurrection makes me SICK and PISSED OFF! When will this insanity end!?

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

good afternoon good morning good evening Patriots

Hi VK. Good afternoon.
Been listening to Kerry Cassidy interview with Juan O Savin, he seems to be saying that this situation is going to continue for several months possibly. If you have contact with President Trump please get him to warn the world about the vaccines. People I love are starting to take it even though I have told them what it does because they are brainwashed by the MSM and the government. Living in the UK, millions have taken this and now they are talking of vaccinating children. Please this has to stop soon.

In response Annabel Right to her Publication

Its heartbreaking! Iv pushed and pushed the risks to the extent that none of my family are no longer speaking to me. I have to except and move on. I hold the media accountable.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Annabel Right to her Publication

As much as I agree with you. Some people just ain't interested. If trump went on an interview and told the truth as he's done. Fake news would annialte him. It would probably make things worse. Knowledge is our power and God is our strength#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Good Afternooanon!

Good Afternoon Sir🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

Spicy Margarita Friday was good to you🎯

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

Hey VK, good afternoon!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

#ArmyMom. Support our Veterans. ❤️🇺🇸❤️ #GodWins

Good afternoon VK. 🥰

Great afternoon!

Was LeafsNation/30Mag went down in the purge w/Trump and many frens. There are no atheists in foxholes.

I miss having everyone under one platform.😢

🙏😍

Christian ✝️ Wife/Mother ❤ Proud Patriot 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS, FLOTUS, Gen. Flynn. JFK Jr.💙 Dog Mom 🦮 Suspended from Twitter. #WWG1WGA.

Good afternoon VK!

Happy afternoon to you VK and familia! SMILE! You're AMAZING and LOVED!! 😁💖☝️
#FamilyIsEverything

same to you VK

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

It's COLD and ICY here
The snow on my roof is melting into icicles which are dripping onto my front steps.
I ran out of salt and am now using any table salt to prevent the mailmen from sliding on the ice...
But over all I'm nice and toasty in bed now...

krásny deň...

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

15 feb is President day ! i thought white hats would end this movie but impeachment trial is extended so don't know what will happen, 4 march is near too. Very nervous

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

There are no coincidences. Something BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.....

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Good Afternoon VK, watching the demonrats has raised my APL quite a bit.