Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!💜 🐸👑🐸👑💜 The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

The lies run deep. Good is already in control behind the scenes. This is all for show to wake you up. There are actors for all these people.

We are slaves in our own country as we are shitted on and killed while illegals are paid and helped.

PS: if you think a “real” hurricane caused damage, wake up. It is all a plan to save the world from underground tunnels that ran worldwide and allowed human trafficking and crap. I am telling you it is ALL lies. The mainstream news (most the true corrupt replaced with actors)……many have already been “handled” behind the scenes with military trials and tribunals……news doesn’t tell us the world wide truth because they were in on it before it was all infiltrated…… kinda why you let them think they got away with it to catch them ALL.

Controlled opposition. Keep on sleeping and do nothing because it is all being handled in background by white hats. Don't believe your own eyes because those are all actors.....
No one is coming to save us it is up to us and us alone so yeah, wake up and fight back or we will surely perish.

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it