I am so upset - I just watched the sentencing of Tina Petersโ€ฆ
AND I just called the office of District Court Matthew D Barrett - the judge in this case to let him know that this is a travesty of justice!

Hereโ€™s the phone number if youโ€™d like to call to let them know how you feel:
970 - 257 - 3630

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Called and left a voice message that this case needs to go to SCOTUS (I know SCOTUS is corrupt) because Colorado is corrupt. Tina Peters was doing her job as an election clerk. Those who falsely charging her are the ones who belong in prison.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

YES!! Thank you!! Excellent point about sending this up to SCOTUS - Iโ€™m calling back to reiterate that as well!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

May God Almighty bless Tina Peters beyond measure for all that she has been put through.

Only people mentioned by @klaff1717 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Lafferty, click on at the bottom under it