I am so upset - I just watched the sentencing of Tina Peters…
AND I just called the office of District Court Matthew D Barrett - the judge in this case to let him know that this is a travesty of justice!

Here’s the phone number if you’d like to call to let them know how you feel:
970 - 257 - 3630

Only people mentioned by @klaff1717 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Q Clue

Sentenced to NINE Years

18/R

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Call the “journalist” as well and say we’re going to get him for slander.

As soon as Trump gets sworn in, this injustice will get reversed, we may even see Tina Peters in a cabinet position.
Tina knows, her faith will sustain her, she is a warrior
And will prevail.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

the more things stay the same--the more they get worse and stay the same...constant gut punch for those that know the truth, as with Tina

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Called and left a voice message that this case needs to go to SCOTUS (I know SCOTUS is corrupt) because Colorado is corrupt. Tina Peters was doing her job as an election clerk. Those who falsely charging her are the ones who belong in prison.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

YES!! Thank you!! Excellent point about sending this up to SCOTUS - I’m calling back to reiterate that as well!!
🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

this poor woman.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

It was heartbreaking to watch the live stream - the judge is an a$$ - the way they spoke to her and kept adding on prison time for these bogus charges. Unimaginable

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

She will be vindicated!!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response The Real Me to her Publication

So agreed, and a massive boomerang on the ‘judge’🐸

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Sadly...not any time soon.

(2) Show this thread