I'm a conservative & patriotic Trumpster who lives in the Sunflower State of KANSAS, a pro-life Christian, retired & happily married. πŸ’”

πŸ™ Please keep North Carolina and Tennessee in your prayers. πŸ™

The world needs God now, more than ever❗❗❗

Matthew 6:33: β€œBut seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, we come humbly before you to pray for all of the victims in the pathway of Hurricane Helene and the storms that have happened afterwards. Please Father, wrap Your loving and healing arms around these victims and their animals. Please guide them, give them love, shelter, comfort, peace, and whatever else it is that they need to get through this horrific time in their lives. Please guard their hearts, guard their minds, guard their bodies, and guard their souls. Please give them the nourishment and the shelter they need. Let them know that You are near to them, Father. Leading them through this and bringing them out to a brighter and better future. Nothing is impossible through You. You will bring them out of this, Father. I believe. I believe. I believe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it