1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

You all know know what to do! Make this viral!!!

I am hoping this means Trump saw the postings, as this is the second time, what I shared to Trump, and he re-shares the video! Might not be my post he saw, but I know I posted two videos and he has re-shared both!!!

TY TY TY Trump and Elon Musk and the FL National Guard that is helping people!!!

Trump's Post: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113240040944778783

Video: https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/2/H/2/O/V/H2OVt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

A civilian posted a video yesterday that some police captain turned him and his helicopter away on Sunday. He had rescued an elderly woman and they would not let him go back to get her husband in a less than 15 min flight. He had to go back to get his son who was staying with the elderly gentleman, but said if he got the husband they would arrest the civilian. The US Military has to be given the orders. But civilians with helicopters should be allowed to help. How about dropping off supplies via drones. Amazon???? Hello!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I would have grabbed the husband anyway.
Big deal.
They arrest you for saving a life.
Worth the court date to shove that one doen their throats

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

I believe I would defy that threat too and then sue him. It was a fire chief. Is he a Mason?

If someone has a video of this "fire chief" talking that sh^t
Post it.
I'd love to be involved in making him famous...
Share this please.
Let's get this out there.
People are dying because of guys like this.
No need for any of it

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KarlWiggins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karl Wiggins, click on at the bottom under it