#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Only people mentioned by @LastDaysOutlaw in this post can reply

In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication

all i want to know is ... whats wrong with her boobs?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Wooopsies.... Not a good sign, (unless he was a WH infiltrating the evil to later be a witness?)... Arrrrrg false flags are everywhere..!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

WTH is wrong with you? You post this insinuating something nefarious yet dont back these with they were taken in the late 80's when Trump not only kicked both of these evil idiots out of his hotels, resorts and golf clubs but went straight to the AG at the time saying he would gladly help expose this Pedo ring... and what do you know? he not only kept his promise to expose them, but he dismantled their network world wide. Do your research before posting this kind of trash shit without the real truths behind them!

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Please explain the Tesla car in space BS?

(2) Show this thread