Only people mentioned by @Green8700 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

SCOTUS says you can kick that chief's ass if he lays a hand on you.

City of Dallas v Mitchell, 245 S.W. 944
“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.”

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

A FIRE CHIEF CANNOT MAKE ARRESTS, HE HAS NO LEGAL OR LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO DO SO, IS NOT TRAINED PROFESSIONALLY TO HANDLE THAT TYPE OF ENFORCEMENT ACTION SO AN INCREDIBLY ENORMOUS UNBELIEVABLY LARGE LAWSUIT CAN REMEDY THAT THREAT. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE LICENSING, TRAINING, STATE AUTHORIZATION, OR EQUIPMENT TO MAKE LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS THAT HE IS THREATENING. FURTHERMORE...

HE CAN LIKEWISE BE ARRESTED "LAWFULLY" BY CITIZENS FOR VIOLATIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS, THREATENING AND ENDANGERING INNOCENT VICTIMS LIVES AND GROSS VIOLATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION, AND YOU "CAN" DO THAT WITH FULL EFFECT OF LAW.

This Florida Flat-lander is also sending an email.. Basturd!! Lock him up!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Sending email RIGHT NOW.. fuckers.

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

It’s time for hillbillys to bro hillbilly things