I was in an American family court on Monday to hold to account two men who did criminal acts involving a minor. Cannot tell the story yet, but be assured that the combined effort of patriots brought resources and legal support that the wrongdoers NEVER expected. I can look the wrongdoers in the eye, but they cannot look back at me! Says it all. Exposure is their worst nightmare, and it was a collective effort that made it happen. This was a civil case, and the order will be out in a few days. I anticipate a criminal referral. Can publicly share details later.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin thank you for your active help in this case. You went above and beyond. 🦅♥️🇺🇸

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I will pray for this minor’s recovery. You and these other patriots are playing a huge role in this person’s recovery. God bless you and this person you are advocating for.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

😍PRAYERS UP for You Martin. & Welcome to America 🙏