I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🌟 The World is about to change. We all feel it!

🌟 Sleep well and rest as much as you can. Make sure your physical self is strong and ready.

🌟 Major shifts now.

🌟 Trust the Plan. The Best is Yet To Come.

🌟 Trust IN God.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

About my…8th β€œRed October” DELTA!πŸ“’πŸ§

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Rich 🌟 WWG!WGA

πŸ”΄ RED OCTOBER mean RED NOVEMBER? πŸ”΄

Q began posting in 2017 & I mistakenly thought every October after that would be Q’s RED OCTOBER. Didn’t understand that Q Team were FUTURISTS. Not only do they game out their genius 12D+ plan for Liberation Earth on the Quantum 24/7, they’ve β€œSEEN” it with Quantum & other off-world Higher dimension technologies.

3-17-21 Gene Decode
THIS IS A WAR FOR CREATION.
This is a war for all of Humanity everywhere.
This is a war for the Milky Way.
Our Solar System.
This is a war for it ALL.
This is THE WAR.
The beginning of the war between Dark and Light. If we do not prevail here ...we’re done.”

We’ve had massive ever-increasing light all September, lifting the frequencies of Earth, Humanity, Milky Way & Solar System into readiness for Ascension & the jump out of 3D & demon prison into God’s INFINITE High-Light FOREVERMORE.
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜»

Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rich Webster, click on at the bottom under it