I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🌟 The World is about to change. We all feel it!

🌟 Sleep well and rest as much as you can. Make sure your physical self is strong and ready.

🌟 Major shifts now.

🌟 Trust the Plan. The Best is Yet To Come.

🌟 Trust IN God.

Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Rich 🌟 WWG!WGA

🔴 RED OCTOBER mean RED NOVEMBER? 🔴

Q began posting in 2017 & I mistakenly thought every October after that would be Q’s RED OCTOBER. Didn’t understand that Q Team were FUTURISTS. Not only do they game out their genius 12D+ plan for Liberation Earth on the Quantum 24/7, they’ve “SEEN” it with Quantum & other off-world Higher dimension technologies.

3-17-21 Gene Decode
THIS IS A WAR FOR CREATION.
This is a war for all of Humanity everywhere.
This is a war for the Milky Way.
Our Solar System.
This is a war for it ALL.
This is THE WAR.
The beginning of the war between Dark and Light. If we do not prevail here ...we’re done.”

We’ve had massive ever-increasing light all September, lifting the frequencies of Earth, Humanity, Milky Way & Solar System into readiness for Ascension & the jump out of 3D & demon prison into God’s INFINITE High-Light FOREVERMORE.
👇😻

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

👍👏🙂🙏

(1) Show this thread