πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

Found this on TikTok…
@painfulsatifaction

Great video and I’m so hopeful this is what is happening. πŸ™

Maybe we are leaving maritime law & rules.
Hopefully the ports are being returned to The Republic

Maybe the military are in the process of taking back our ports! πŸ™
Maybe they are searching all the boats and securing our safety.

https://t.me/decoderXX/13918

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Another good reason would hopefully be to protect us from Club K weapons.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All this legal mumbo jumbo makes my head hurt 🀣🀣🀣. I could never be a lawyer.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

There's gonna be a beach towel shortage cuz everyone's gonna have to dry off from bein' "CARGO LOST AT SEA" all our lives.

They're bringing us all back onto THE LAND, everyone.

God Bless President & CIC Trump, all White Hats, and our American Armed Forces!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

GOD bless them again. Only President Trump could have handled all of this confusion. I can't think of anyone else. Please GOD protect him and his team.

(1) Show this thread

EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!
THANK PRESIDENT TRUMP WWG1WGA .......................

EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!

EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I dont think the true reason is a strike either, remember all the bridge accidents and the barges let loose... I think this is military planning. I remember in the early days of Q, there was chat about massive dumbs at these ports and they had been importing military equipment in them for storage and until they were ready for an attempted take over. I cant find the video right now but they had those containers where the lid lifted up and the rocket would launch from the container, like they did to the Pentagon. So some of those containers may have rocket launchers in them

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Yep, Club K weaponry. I always pray that they can detect those from the sky. There are containers all over our country.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

AWESOME POST!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

All Admiralty Courts of the Crown in America are considered "Vessels In Drydock".
Capture the Ports, Capture the Drydocks, too.

God Bless our American Military.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Exactly like how courts give you a β€œdocket#” which really means the courts are β€œdocked” on U.S. soil! πŸ₯³

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Its a labor dispute and nothing more. Not the first time they have struck and won't be the last. They had one on the West Coast a few years back.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
: CLOSURE OF THE GLOBAL-CABAL & STORY OF THE Russell-Jay: Gould. [2016 RE-POST, PREMIERE] - YouTube

: Russell-Jay: Gould. : TRUTH-WINS.: PLEASE-SHARE AND SPREAD-TRUTH: [MANY LINKS GET BLOCKED SO WE CREATE NEW ONES]: http://linktr.ee/russelljaygould: HTTPS:...

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

It’s way more. Nothing is as it seems. Nothing.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Remember President Trump told us in his inauguration speech that the power was being returned to us, we the people. Then you saw all the military come stand with Trump. This is what is happening one "by the book" step at a time. We will no longer be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA which is a Corporation. We will be once again be The United States of America, the Republic. All caps = same as the all caps birth certificates. We as individuals are owned by the corporation. All caps USA = corporation, not a free constitutional Republic. πŸ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes and I imagine this same process likely has to occur for all Nations that were under control of the Rothschild Central Banks, Crown and their Admiralty Law - so basically every Nation has to recapture their ports and come back onto the Land, too.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes oh Yes, Patriot--Spoken so well

(3) Show this thread