Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Prayer Request:
My mom is prepped for her lumpectomy surgery which takes about 90 minutes. Please pray her surgery and recovery iare smooth and successful. Thank you! Love you all! πŸ˜€πŸ’•

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Prayers for a complete healing for your Mom, Royal.πŸ™πŸ’•

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

πŸ’•Thank you Tissylish! 😊

No Thanks needed Royal. πŸ’•Trusting God to answer these prayers. May love and healing surround you and your family.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

I am happy to say she is home and the surgery went smoothly. You wouldn't know by the look of her. However, the pain killers haven't worn off yet. I am trying to keep her from over doing it now. LOL Once again thank you for your prayers. 😊😊

Makes my heart happy to know that she is there with you! Bless you both!πŸ’–

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it