Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

We should boycott them. There is more of us than of them. WE CAN MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!!!!!!!!! Boycott All Hilton Hotels

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Well Hilton's are evil so there's that. I was going to call the front desk and complain, we should all do that and bombard them. But there are about 8 Hilton's in DC per google maps. Not sure which one Richard was at.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

Found it!

(1) Show this thread

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

alternate opinion: I know these guys are legit, but in general what if someone, not vetted, brings in food laced with something or there is a device hidden in there? should there not be some safety protocols for the troops as well?

Get a hold of a COMMANDING OFFICER and then give it to the commander and have him/her give to the soldiers. the soldiers will share with each other.

DISGUSTING!!!! HOW HORRIBLE - the Front Desk should have just used their own damn mind!

F*ck Hilton Hotels!!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Good bye Hilton 🖕🏻

I think they need some new management soon..... :)

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Terrible!! SHARE THIS!!

In that case, "Eff u to Hilton Hotels"

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread