God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

No such thing as coincidence, all plan for, just look at FEMA, Military and Fed help! HAARP hit with DEW help.
The are guilty of being Trump supporters!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I'm FED up with all these captured/controlled fed. "agencies"!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

We all need to do our part, not give an inch, don't trust anything they say. Work in small groups and use 2A when needed.
My brother in law wants to ride now! There are many out there when necessary, we need to know the local sheriff stands throughout the US!
Pick a lane.

Sheriffs are more powerful than the governor in our state. I think that's for every state, except for the candy ass soul selling brown nosers.

Pick a lane.
Know where they stand.

October 1st sure feels good!
We're in the 4th quarter.
Bring It!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it