Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Bob Eddy Z

No such thing as coincidence, all plan for, just look at FEMA, Military and Fed help! HAARP hit with DEW help.
The are guilty of being Trump supporters!

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Another one on the way

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Yes, planned and manufactured, Trump is pushing early voting, get mail in and hand deliver to voting site! No USPS needed!

https://www.wesh.com/article/hurricane-helene-1958-2024/62398413

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

USPS privately owned...
Just like prisons... totally ruined because of Evildoers in the gubmnt.

I send a letter to travel 8 miles away and that letter travels to a central distribution center 150 miles away, then 150 back to destination. We had a really nice distribution center here in town before the stupid stupid commiemuzfucknazi hostile revamp. No one depends on the mail service anymore. I hand deliver if really important. Mostly I do online now to stay away from their incompetent unreliable service.

I've called them
"wacky racers" for years,
especially the new employees.

They delivered mail
8:00pm last night.
Usually, 2:00-5:00ish
They even deliver on Sunday! Nothing like the good ole days.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

1K% right Susie!
Shut them all down!
Unions should have never been allowed in Government, even fn Roosevelt knew that!
https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/02/18/the-first-blow-against-public-employees/fdr-warned-us-about-public-sector-unions

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

They delivered mail
8:00pm last night.

Perhaps during the holidays this might not seem weird, but why not wait until traditional business hours?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Treason. The once mighty US Post is done. Steering elections is not in the job description. Perhaps they don't need replacing? If they do it will be a no frills service, which is good because a whole mess o' people are getting fired. NCSWIC..

(3) Show this thread