Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Susie __Q

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

No such thing as coincidence, all plan for, just look at FEMA, Military and Fed help! HAARP hit with DEW help.
The are guilty of being Trump supporters!

USPS privately owned...
Just like prisons... totally ruined because of Evildoers in the gubmnt.

I send a letter to travel 8 miles away and that letter travels to a central distribution center 150 miles away, then 150 back to destination. We had a really nice distribution center here in town before the stupid stupid commiemuzfucknazi hostile revamp. No one depends on the mail service anymore. I hand deliver if really important. Mostly I do online now to stay away from their incompetent unreliable service.

I've called them
"wacky racers" for years,
especially the new employees.

They delivered mail
8:00pm last night.
Usually, 2:00-5:00ish
They even deliver on Sunday! Nothing like the good ole days.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

They delivered mail
8:00pm last night.

Perhaps during the holidays this might not seem weird, but why not wait until traditional business hours?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Sure... holidays are expected.

He could wait till this afternoon to deliver.
I think mail delivery after dark could be dangerous.
It's unnecessary in our community.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

1K% right Susie!
Shut them all down!
Unions should have never been allowed in Government, even fn Roosevelt knew that!
https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/02/18/the-first-blow-against-public-employees/fdr-warned-us-about-public-sector-unions

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Shut them down.
ABC agencies are commiemuzfucknazi overreach mandates, fees, regulations which is all unconditional taxation.

Unions... Not sure unions have the best interest of the workers.

My Dad was a subcontractor, tuckpointing, masonry, bricklayer, waterproofing, restoration, sandblasting.
He'd get on a prison job and talk about headache. Forced prevailing wage made it hard to make payroll. Dad had 6-8 men working for him. Then had to hire whomever because of Union rules.

1960's Dad moved us from Missouri to Illinois and the Union wouldn't let him take his retirement with him.
That's when he went self employed.

The crooks used their 'lousy biz practices' to bring in the Unions to CONtrol even more.
Requires GOD stepping in since these fiends are empowered by and puppets of d'vils -#HeavensRejects

(2) Show this thread