🦅🇺🇸🪖 9-29-24 President/CiC Trump, Erie PA
Before we begin
I’D LIKE TO SEND MY LOVE & PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES
of those who have died
& all of those who are displaced & suffering
in the wake of the Hurricane’s destruction,
in the South especially:
In Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee,
& in particular, Western North Carolina took a tremendous hit.
It’s been absolutely devastated.
God be with you all ❤️🕊️🙏

#GodBless
#GODSPEED

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, this is where I live! Watauga County and Avery County have been destroyed in many places.There aren’t words to describe it. The rescue guy video above is in Mitchell County. Just heard this morning, Spruce Pine was destroyed. Roads are gone cutting people off. This is the HQ of Samaritan’s Purse! I have been a big critic of the head, but the people are outstanding that help. They are the only group that can handle this destruction. Give to them if you want your money to work. All the way to Newport, TN. was hit hard. So many without power, water, phone service. No idea how many are dead in their homes. Bodies of people and animals floating down the rivers. Only the cabal could do something so sinister! GOD does not do these things! Asheville is cut off I have heard. They were hammered in the days before Helene struck. The mountain has been closed to non residents.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Loves America to her Publication

Hi Loves America. I’m inthe Asheville area and had not yet heard that Watauga and Avery were that bad too. Im so sorry to hear it but not surprised and glad to hear you getting support. It’s happening here, too. Lots of trucks of food and water were delivered to various locations today and many more coming from so many great people outside of the area. Most people are banding together and helping their neighbors. Rescue is ongoing. For those who can get out, I-26 is now fully open as I understand it. Praying for you and everyone affected.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

So sorry for everyone in Asheville. You all were hammered in the days before Helene hit. Praying for you as well. Blowing Rock had tornadoes. We are higher and that helped us. Take care.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Loves America to her Publication

You too, God Bless. 🙏

I live in Wilmington, but frequent Blowing Rock and Asheville. I was in BR for 5 days at Labor Day and in Asheville at the KOA Swannanoa for 5 days 2 weeks ago. My heart aches for your areas as they are both dear to my heart. Help is coming, Many people in my area and across the state are making multiple trips bringing lots of donated supplies and food. God Bless you all. I hope this shitshow ends soon. Sending prayers.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @michellemarks in this post can reply

In response Michelle Marks to her Publication

Yes, so much is coming in from everywhere, even Canada! Humans are good. Thank you for your love for the region, people are gonna need that love to keep flowing for a long time along with many prayers. The are so many power crews out who have come from so many places and are working around the clock to restore power. Neighbors are all working together and we’re keeping spirits high.