🦅🇺🇸🪖 9-29-24 President/CiC Trump, Erie PA
Before we begin
I’D LIKE TO SEND MY LOVE & PRAYERS TO THE FAMILIES
of those who have died
& all of those who are displaced & suffering
in the wake of the Hurricane’s destruction,
in the South especially:
In Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee,
& in particular, Western North Carolina took a tremendous hit.
It’s been absolutely devastated.
God be with you all ❤️🕊️🙏

#GodBless
#GODSPEED

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat,
I'm reluctant to think about it, however they said that the end won't be for everyone, and they also kept saying there will be pain.
This is, indeed, painful, so sad to see.

#DanScavino posted it too. And on Instagram, going back to Butler. #Harry

https://anonup.com/thread/14558014

Kat, this is where I live! Watauga County and Avery County have been destroyed in many places.There aren’t words to describe it. The rescue guy video above is in Mitchell County. Just heard this morning, Spruce Pine was destroyed. Roads are gone cutting people off. This is the HQ of Samaritan’s Purse! I have been a big critic of the head, but the people are outstanding that help. They are the only group that can handle this destruction. Give to them if you want your money to work. All the way to Newport, TN. was hit hard. So many without power, water, phone service. No idea how many are dead in their homes. Bodies of people and animals floating down the rivers. Only the cabal could do something so sinister! GOD does not do these things! Asheville is cut off I have heard. They were hammered in the days before Helene struck. The mountain has been closed to non residents.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Loves America to her Publication

HAARP did this! 66 Years of Lies: Hurricane Helene Was Engineered! Military and Corporate Cloud Seeding, HAARP Experiments, and Influential Elites Planned It Weeks Before It Struck—Shocking Satellite Footage Shows Planes Flying Suspiciously Over the Storm’s Path!
September 30, 2024https://gazetteller.com/66-years-of-lies-hurricane-helene-was-engineered-military-and-corporate-cloud-seeding-haarp-experiments-and

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Loves America to her Publication

Hi Loves America. I’m inthe Asheville area and had not yet heard that Watauga and Avery were that bad too. Im so sorry to hear it but not surprised and glad to hear you getting support. It’s happening here, too. Lots of trucks of food and water were delivered to various locations today and many more coming from so many great people outside of the area. Most people are banding together and helping their neighbors. Rescue is ongoing. For those who can get out, I-26 is now fully open as I understand it. Praying for you and everyone affected.

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I wonder if the shadow docket case is the Brunson Brothers Case????

According to Citizen Watch Report they are in the early stages of creating a clone of Hurricane Helene to impact the same general area of the gulf coast for Oct 6! This area can't afford another storm we have had 3 within the year!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response debbie french to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏💕🙏In our Prayers, May God Help you find Comfort and Resolve during these difficult days. 🙏💕💓💕🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN KAT STARTING ON MY BIRTHDAY OCT 1.... KAT LAST YEAR ON MY BIRTHDAY THE DEBT CLOCK STARTED POSTING ABOUT THE FED AND IRS ...I THINK THIS BIRTHDAY WILL BE THE BEST PRESENT OF MY LIFE....THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE...PRAYERS FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE AND AROUND THE WORLD IN PERIL....MIRACLES ARE HAPPENING AND MORE ON THE WAY...GODS PLAN UNFOLDING IN THE NOW...PRAISE JESUS...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🎂Have an Awesome Birthday George🎂

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Happy Earth Day! Hope it is fabulous! 🎉🎈🎊

(9) Show this thread