Grrr. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

why were they caught--instead of catching a bullet..a better deterent, my bad, the USA does not deter any more, I am living in the past dark ages of non-enlightened inclusiveness

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is SO OBVIOUS that this is all planned and coordinate by the evildoers. Move illegal former prisoners into certain areas, pay them via supplying all their needs and to cause havoc. Wake up folks this is an enemy invasion from within, all orchestrate, financed and planned.
Weather manipulation
Land seizure for mining lithium
Supply interruptions= increased prices
Theft of needed supplies= more suffering
๐Ÿคจ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

All planned

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

explains the rash of tire slashing seen!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

do it in Florida and see what habbens

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Americans Dispatch Evil
Looters To Father God.

Father God Takes
Care Of Evildoers.

We The People
NEVER Take
Advantage Of Another.

Folks See Looters
Folks Are Gonna Meet
Their Creator.