Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Don't you think Elon's plans for RAPID underground trans continental travel will involve using THESE, plus utilizing electromagnetic shifting in the earth's core, according to algorithm, to POWER them?

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

When I see these pics of such MASSIVE underground tunnels I have to ask myself ..

WHY ... so big?

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Underground Shelters where THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY thought they could hide from God's Judgement. Also where they planned to ride out the Armageddon they had in store for us.

Stocked with clean food, clean water, clean air and clean energy for millions to survive for hundreds of years without coming up...ALL PAID FOR AT OUR EXPENSE.

Crimes Against Humanity & Crimes Against Children ALL hidden from public view. Horrors beyond People's worst nightmares.

Bill Cooper & Phil Schneider warned us decades ago what was going on. Trillions of Dollars diverted. Gene Decode mapped it all out for us.

Nuclear powered tunnel boring machines Patented in the 1970's. Imagine what they have now.

God Bless our Military & Galactic Alliance,
for bringing it all down on their heads.