What a crazy coincidence!

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888

This took me a long time to make!

I created map showing the path of destruction of Hurricane Helene with an overlay of the 2020 election results…

The storm seemed to almost methodically miss the bluest parts of those crucial swing states, while simultaneously ravaging the red parts. What a crazy coincidence!

There were a few notable exceptions, like Ashville (which is about 60% blue), but besides that, the larger blue cities seemed to almost all get “lucky” together.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might assume that this is a big part of the reason why Biden and Kamala are still prioritizing aid to illegals over aid to citizens impacted by the storm. I would also wonder if it was all be design.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Just like Lahaina when the super wealthy homes were untouched while homes of local people were completely destroyed. DEWs

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

That is why it seems unlikely to me this is simply the government doing this destruction. What is in it for them? They now have a ton of displaced people and more bureaucratic nightmares to deal with. At most, perhaps elements in the government are involved with directing resources to the contractors working for the donor class, but that is a DS issue and not simply the government did this and they did that. Many people seem not to understand how this works but at the same time advocate to take all the structure down and tell us every day how bad our government is. Very few mention the divisions in the military that are playing out either.

The entire information war runs with factions. No idea who they are or what they do.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it