Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Ana McMurry

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Hearing reports they are finding naked children around the Biltmore Hotel in Asheville NC.
They will let No one in to help.
I started to think and Gloria Vanderbilt owned this hotel and famous pictures came out about trafficking children along with below pic.
Podesta has painting of this and Anderson Cooper involved. Put pieces together and looks like major coverup going on

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Reports from whom?

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I don’t care if anyone believes me to be honest as I’m tired of the Division. Below is where I found it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAjV4o7yHps/?igsh=MW84ZDFsNGVsMzl0Yw%3D%3D

Thank you KEVIN for posting this. The guy on this video said hehas a 'thermal imaging camera'...& WANTING TO HELP and is being told to wait! WTF. Time is of the essence, when your trying to save lives, and the people 'running the show' ...FEMA...are hmm... hmmm....based on previous disasters FEMA does the looting...not looking to save anyone. PRAYERS UP PEOPLE....PLEASE

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it