Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Telesia Birdwell

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Hearing reports they are finding naked children around the Biltmore Hotel in Asheville NC.
They will let No one in to help.
I started to think and Gloria Vanderbilt owned this hotel and famous pictures came out about trafficking children along with below pic.
Podesta has painting of this and Anderson Cooper involved. Put pieces together and looks like major coverup going on

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Reports from whom?

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I don’t care if anyone believes me to be honest as I’m tired of the Division. Below is where I found it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAjV4o7yHps/?igsh=MW84ZDFsNGVsMzl0Yw%3D%3D

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Another report said stench of bodies, I think was supposed to be a rescue worker stated that. Bodies I don't think would decay that fast if flood victims. My two cents. AND luuly DULLdrum blocked that ass after she called me a cunt. Would have gone very differently in person, like she would have been picking her ass up off the ground. JS>Within the report I saw of the kids walking around naked....asking for their parents, the post I read said....

I saw that too Stephanie. I am trying to put it together with the lack of help going there.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Telese in this post can reply

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Yes, if it comes across my face crook feed again I will post it here.