A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

If you distrust the medical profession as much as I do and are having heart issues you may want to read this post. About two months ago I began having classic symptoms of heart failure. Tightness in chest that would migrate accross my shoulders to my back, shortness of breath, dizzy and light headed with nausea. I was sure a heart attack was imminent but I fired my doctor for refusing to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin back in 2020 and I refuse to go to a hospital so I looked online and researched Cayenne Pepper.
I began using 1/4 tsp pepper in a glass of water 3 or 4 times a day and started taking one 81mg coated children's aspirin daily. The symptoms persisted for two weeks but became less frequent as days passed but by day 14 they were completely gone. I am now symptom free for four weeks and feel 100% like my old self. I still add cayenne to my water and even my ice tea with a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Try it you won't be sorry.
Here is a vid on the benefits.

Only people mentioned by @SherlockPepe in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

I think I need this protocol. Must try it.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

Thank You! Fascinating read and I will start the protocol ASAP!