ANOTHER STORM ON THE WAY THIS WEEK. GET PREPARED OR STAY LEFT BEHIND. SAME PATHWAY AS HELENE. THIS NOT A GAME NO MORE. LEARN HOW TO BE IN SURVIVAL MODE. IF YOU NOT LEAVING TOWN GET YOU A GENERATOR, GRILL, GAS, CHARCOAL, LIGHTER FLUID.

FROM face crook. TELL ME again how this is not weather warfare and WHY are these fks allowed to do this.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Not to worry. "Biden" spent TWO hours on the phone for TWO days "commanding" one of the worst disasters in history.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admins-fema-equity-plan-backlash-historic-hurricane-damage-embarrassment

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

and in the sky.. it is said there are thousands up there been there for decades.. hard to find,, space force has been working on this for several years. i have to believe that..

(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Idk what is going on other than there seems to be some struggle going on over the control of the weather tech. I just want people to be safe and prepared FWIW.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fact-checking-what-project-2025-says-about-the-national-weather-service-and-noaa

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

is it too coincidental that when T starts this storm response they begin their own storm? i think not.. they know T would not allow injury and deaths as a ressult of WH movement therfore the ds does to counteract. now a second or even third storm? says everything. i did see something on someones meme that it was going into texas tho..this is the wrath of s-t-n folks and who T has dealt with all along.. now see T's power with Gods backing.. i pray for us all to hold our faith strong throught this storm of our lives.

Somebody in the comments section on there posted this one.....

are you in the path?

(1) Show this thread