With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

When I see Q posts or decodes I swear to God I have a PTSD trigger that makes me want to give myself a lobotomy via my nostrils because truly, it would be a welcome distraction.

When I would attack the Q decoders in 2020-2022 on AU, I was pretty much alone and I got slaughtered by almost everyone. Frankly, I wasn’t even sure why I did it other than my gut told me they were not panning out and they had a deeper, more sinister purpose.

It is oddly comforting and somewhat strangely sad that so many others see it now and they are still not panning out.

I still sense what I see is not right and not much of it is real. Still seeking truth and still finding deception everywhere.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Betheballdanny in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

I agree. One huge psyop after another and I won't be a party to any of it-thank you for your thoughts, the truth matters to a few of us. I appreciate you, more than you know.