When I see Q posts or decodes I swear to God I have a PTSD trigger that makes me want to give myself a lobotomy via my nostrils because truly, it would be a welcome distraction.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

When I would attack the Q decoders in 2020-2022 on AU, I was pretty much alone and I got slaughtered by almost everyone. Frankly, I wasn’t even sure why I did it other than my gut told me they were not panning out and they had a deeper, more sinister purpose.

It is oddly comforting and somewhat strangely sad that so many others see it now and they are still not panning out.

I still sense what I see is not right and not much of it is real. Still seeking truth and still finding deception everywhere.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

I agree. One huge psyop after another and I won't be a party to any of it-thank you for your thoughts, the truth matters to a few of us. I appreciate you, more than you know.

(1) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

The year is 2050...

Here is the '34 year delta' for that....

It's just massive circles claimed as progress yet again...

Gotta love the clowns of clown world....but none for me..... I don't love them or need them.... =)

I'm getting rid of any and all the problems now, blame is going to the proper places this time too....=)

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

Good for you and like I say, at your cervix!

(1) Show this thread

You crack me up.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Good flipping grief these clowns.

(1) Show this thread