Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carol Roberts

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

#AllyCarter#PDIDDY#oprah#Diddy#SeanCombs#Puffy#Puffdaddy#denzelwashington

💥 ALLY Carter exposes how she was a CHILD victim raped at Diddy "freak-offs" & implicates OPRAH, DENZEL WASHINGTON & all the adults who attend.

These "parties" are SATANIC rituals & orgies where CHILDREN are raped, abused, murdered for adrenochrome & etc.

Please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE.

https://x.com/MaDJEric/status/1839721312820048294

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response America First to her Publication

This whole child trafficking and abuse is, and always has been SATANIC. It is called RITUAL CHILD SACRIFICE. A child does not have to be murdered (though many are), they are sacrificed by the destruction of their innocence and joy. Sacrificed of their humanity, mental and physical health. They are sacrificed by physical and emotional trauma and abuse. Their childhood is destroyed. Those who participate in these SATANIC RITUALS should all be destroyed and made to use all their wealth as restitution to their victims. To allow even one pervert to escape justice would be a travesty of justice for these innocent victims. May God's wrath be upon these perverts. 😡🥹

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it