Urgent Prayer request for Donica Hudson and her neighbors and family in North Carolina! They are trapped!
Just got this message as I reached out!
"Hope you get this. No cell service.
Keep the prayers coming. It’s like a war zone. We are alive but we are trapped. Multiple huge trees down. Beech Mtn pkwy washed out in multiple places. BE roads washed out. No power. No internet. A renter in our neighborhood broke her ankle. EMS cannot get here to help her. "
https://rumble.com/v5gq931-urgent-prayer-request-for-donica-hudson-and-north-carolina.html

Only people mentioned by @ResistanceChicks in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication

Prayers up. Got lots of friends up near Asheville. It's totally devastated

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

hopefully by this time they are rescued are unscathed. may those injured receive good care with quick healing...prayers to all who have been affected by this storm.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for all involved 🙏❤️🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers of God's Protection for them all!

You got this. This too shall pass and you are stronger than you thought.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Lord thank you for blessing, healing and rescuing Donica and her neighbors from the fire, blocked escapes, and floods. You are Great and in Your Divine Mercy your children are safe. 🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over each and every soul affected by the damage caused by Helene and the flood waters. Send Your heavenly angels and first responders to watch over, guide, aid and protect them. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Praying for all.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

🙏🙏🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Donica and her neighbors.