♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

A Federal Judge Ruled That Fluoride in Water Poses “Unreasonable Risk” to Children.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-fluoride-drinking-water-federal-court-ruling/

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Fluoride is poison and no one should be using any Fluoride IMO. Switch today to non Fluoride toothpaste and moutwashes. Filter Fluoride out of your water and refuse all Fluoride treatments. There will be LESS gum inflammation and sensitivity when you stop ingesting Fluoride. 😉

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Dentists charge extra for fluoride treatments. Mine wants $50, so when I said no they tried to dissuade me but I insisted. Now it’s in my chart, but I’m considering not going for cleanings and screenings because they’re not worth being exposed to excess radiation and harmful chemicals.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Personally I go for cleanings but never do Fluoride treatments. I switched from Crest to a gentle non Fluoride toothpaste I buy at a natural store. I did not tell my hygienist or dentist. After switching, at my next 6 month cleaning, my hygienist, who had been my hygienist for over 20 years commented that my gums looked the best she had ever seen them. I also noticed she did no have to scrape as much and by my next cleaning I had zero sensitivity. It is perfectly OK to refuse flouride and also x-rays every year. I do x-rays other year, 😇

Been going to dentist all my adult life, every quarter, when I started getting gum issues! Now my teeth are revolting from all their treatments!
Gums were always inflamed for the last year!
Started my own routine, swishing with water after eating anything, hydrogen peroxide, swishing with either sea salt or baking soda, coconut oil (10 minutes)or castor oil (2 minutes) pulling!
They all helped the cause but what gave me peace with this was taking ivermectin & rubbing it all over my gums! First time in over a year I found relief from their hideous long term slow torture of my mouth! Sorry dentists, I think of you much like I think of the medical field & the procedures they enacted on me!
Now my mouth lets me know when I need to kill off the buggers in my mouth!😁

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Yes, I use peroxide as a mouth rinse after brushing. It works very well. I have heard of oil pulling and will look into that as well, thanks. 😇