I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Watching the floods down south, I am so angry. Everything people worked their whole lives for literally trashed and destroyed. It's bad enough to understand that we have been slaves, only to watch everything get flooded, burned or destroyed. My heart is with those who lost family, homes, businesses. My prayers are with you.

Years later, lots of questions in this Q movie as 2025 approaches. Here's a starter kit:
1.) Why do people have to hurt/die in order for us to learn anything? Wouldn't that mean that the good guys that are in control allowing bad things to happen, passively or through bad people, make them the enemy?
2.) if weather is controllable and military and Patriots and are in control, why is this being allowed to happen? Collateral damage? It's acceptable because they're in the middle of a legal war with the deep state?
3.)When this is all over, one way or another, do we truly believe the good guys are going to tell us everything that they've been doing in secret the past 8 years, and decades prior? H"ey sorry we had to let your family friends coworkers die or be brainwashed, but we had to let them do it." How many people will be resentful and bitter?
Perhaps this is the reason why health and money all has to be positively aligned to make people almost forget what was done to them.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SherlockPepe in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

So true. So many unanswered questions. If we survive, how is trust in anything or anyone re-established.